- WTM Africa is a three-day travel trade event. Wednesday 7, Thursday 8, and Friday 9 April will be open to all pre-registered Exhibitors, Hosted Buyers, Visitors, Ministers, VIP and Press as well as press and visitors registering on-site.
- Hosted Buyer programme is strictly by invitation only and includes selected members and press.
- Only pre-registered World Travel Market Africa visitors who are badge holders, travel professionals who register on the day and exhibitor badge holders will be able to attend World Travel Market Africa. World Travel Market Africa is not open to the general public.
- Press badges are restricted to Publishers, Editors, Journalists, Photographers and Broadcasters. Press applications may be required to produce accreditation, in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card or a letter from the editor in order to verify their application. Press registrations from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
- Visitors who have not pre-registered will have to pay an admission fee to enter World Travel Market Africa. Admission fee: R850 (ZAR)
- Visitors are required to wear business dress as a condition of entry.
- Visitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in the travel trade and/or tourism industries and associated industries.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from World Travel Market Africa.
- Anyone obtaining a World Travel Africa visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave World Travel Market Africa.
- Anyone attending World Travel Market Africa should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers, which the Organisers may ask to see.
- No one under the age of 16 will be able to attend World Travel Market Africa.
- Anyone attending World Travel Market Africa must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or any activity, which may disrupt World Travel Market Africa.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from World Travel Market Africa and the venue, who does not comply with this policy or whom they reasonably consider likely to break these rules.
- Students on travel and tourism related courses that are accompanied to World Travel Market Africa by college tutors or lecturers and have pre-registered for the event will be admitted on Friday 9 April only with the Organisers' prior written approval. Applications will be considered on a strictly first come first served basis. Any approvals given by the Organisers will be subject to the students complying with the Student Codes of Conduct.
- Official World Travel Market Africa photographers will be taking photographs at World Travel Market. The Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs, which may include photographs of visitors, for the purpose of marketing World Travel Market Africa in future.
- By attending the WTM Africa conferences seminars and events you are agreeing for your details being passed to the relevant chairperson who may contact you after the session.
Reed Exhibitions Limited, Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1DN