- Only pre-registered Travel Forward visitors who are badge holders and exhibitor badge holders will be able to attend Travel Forward. There will be no onsite registration this year. Please do not turn up at the event if you have not pre-registered.
- Travel Forward is a trade show and is only open to travel trade professionals - you may be asked to prove your credentials at the door.
- No one under the age of 18 will be able to attend, this includes babies in arms and pushchairs. Anyone attending Travel Forward should carry photo-ID (e.g. passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card), which the Organisers may ask to see to gain entry.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from Travel Forward.
- Anyone obtaining a badge by theft, deception or other illegal means will likely be asked to leave Travel Forward.
- Admission to the show may be subject to a random bag search and ID check. Due to health and safety restrictions of the venue, no cases/trolley bags will be allowed to enter the hall. For more details please read Service, Safety and Security at our Events.
- Press badges at Travel Forward are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the industry. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
- With the exception of guide dogs or other service animals, no pets or animals of any description will be allowed into Travel Forward.
Attendance and admission
- Canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or any activity which may disrupt Travel Forward are prohibited.
- The Organisers reserve the right to remove anyone behaving in an inappropriate manner.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from Travel Forward who does not comply with this policy, or anyone who they reasonably consider to be likely to break these rules, or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers’ discretion.
- Everyone attending Travel Forward is required to comply with the Organisers’ safety and security requirements.
Photography and Recording
- Official Travel Forward photographers/videographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at Travel Forward. Anyone attending Travel Forward authorises such photography and recording and permits the Organisers to use the attendee’s image, likeness and voice for archival and promotional purposes in any and all media, without liability, compensation or credit to the attendee.
- By choosing to allow their badge to be scanned by an exhibitor or sponsor during Travel Forward, visitors will be providing their name and contact details to the exhibitor or sponsor, who may contact them about their products or services.
- By choosing to attend any session at Travel Forward, visitors will have their badge scanned at entry and their name and contact details shared with the seminar host/exhibitor, sponsor and/or speaker, who may contact them about their products or services in relation to such session.
COVID-19 Safety and Security
The safety and security of our staff and attendees is our priority. We work closely with the venue, local and national authorities to identify risks, assess them and develop security plans for our events.
All attendees to Travel Forward must adhere to the following rules relating to Covid-19: If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, feeling unwell or suspect to have symptoms of Covid-19, please seek medical attention and do not attend the event. Persons displaying Covid-19 symptoms may be refused admission. We encourage all guests to exercise social responsibility.
Furthermore, the following key safety measures will apply to keep you and all other attendees at the Event (i.e. all our staff, Venue staff, contractors, service suppliers, exhibitors, visitors, etc.) safe (these are obviously subject to change and we will keep you posted of any changes):
To ensure the safety of the Event following pilot event results and latest government advice, all attendees entering the Venue will be required to provide one of the following:
a. proof of full course of vaccination;
b. proof of negative COVID test within the last 48 hours (Lateral flow test is accepted); or
c. proof of natural immunity shown by a positive PCR test result for COVID-19, lasting for 180 days after the date of the positive test and following completion of the self-isolation period.
For more information on national guidelines, please visit the government website
For more information about the Venue, please visit their website.
2. The Event will be a mask friendly event. Although it is no longer mandatory to wear face coverings, the Organisers strongly recommend all attendees to consider wearing masks, especially when in enclosed or crowded spaces. Please remember that if you travel to the Venue using public transport you will be required to wear a face covering. The Organisers reserve the right to require masks in certain areas of the Event if required.
3. There will be enhanced cleaning throughout the Event and plenty of hand sanitising stations available.
Click here for more details on COVID-19 Safety and Security at our event.
If you have any feedback or questions about event security, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Organisers: Reed Exhibitions Limited, Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1DN, United Kingdom