Arabian Travel Week is a 10-day long festival of travel and tourism events taking place in Dubai. All eyes will be on the city, as Dubai invites the international travel industry to come together each year and take part in the events so that we can shape the future of travel together.
The travel events that are part of Arabian Travel Week are:
- The live Arabian Travel Market exhibition
- ATM Draper-Aladdin Start Up Competition
- Luxury travel event ILTM Arabia
- ATM Travel Tech
- ARIVAL Dubai for the tours and attractions sector
- International Tourism & Investment Conference
- GBTA Business Travel Forums
- ATM Virtual, the online edition of the ATM exhibition
- Buyer Speed Networking
- Influencer Networking Event
- Hotelier Awards 2022
- Business Traveller Awards 2022
This year, we’re inviting you to bring your event under the Arabian Travel Week name and benefit from our promotion of your event and brand to Arabian Travel Market and wider World Travel Market audiences both live and online.
Arabian Travel Week takes place from 9-19 May 2022