Our onsite medical and admissions staff will be acting in accordance with directions issued by the relevant authorities. For the health and wellbeing of all attendees the following additional measures must be observed:
You should not attend the Event if you:
- Have any of the following symptoms: high temperature, a new continuous cough or loss of sense of taste or smell
- Have been tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10-days;
- Have come into close contact with a high risk or infected person within the last 10-days;
- Have travelled from or through a ‘watchlist’ state or country – i.e. any location that the country hosting the event requires you to self-isolate when you arrive.
All attendees must adhere to the requirements below. Reminders will be published in pre-show communications and on signage throughout the show site:
- To ensure the safety of the Event following pilot event results and latest government advice, all attendees entering the Venue will be required to provide one of the following:
o a. proof of full course of vaccination;
o b. proof of negative COVID test within the last 48 hours (Lateral flow test is accepted); or
o c. proof of natural immunity shown by a positive PCR test result for COVID-19, lasting for 180 days after the date of the positive test and following completion of the self-isolation period.
For more information on national guidelines, please visit the government website
For more information about the Venue, please visit their website.
- The Event will be a mask friendly event. Although it is no longer mandatory to wear face coverings, the Organisers strongly recommend all attendees to consider wearing masks, especially when in enclosed or crowded spaces. Please remember that if you travel to the Venue using public transport you will be required to wear a face covering. The Organisers reserve the right to require masks in certain areas of the Event if required.
- There will be enhanced cleaning throughout the Event and plenty of hand sanitising stations available.
Be kind and considerate to your industry colleagues and event staff. Being personally accountable to adhere to the requirements above and supporting each other is our collective responsibility to run a successful event for all. Any individuals not complying with the requirements above may be asked to leave the event.