The ATM Hosted Buyer Programme is for senior-level travel industry buyers who have been qualified via the Arabian Travel Market Hosted Buyer application process to participate in an exclusive four-day programme of activities.
Hosted Buyer Programme
What is the Hosted Buyer Programme?
Requirements for participating:
- Senior travel industry professional with direct purchasing and contracting authority
- Direct spend in the Middle East
- Ability to demonstrate up-to-date Middle Eastern products or showcase a clearly defined business model for expansion into the Middle East
- Annual budget that is consolidated in various categories (flights, hotels, transport, etc.)
- Must not have participated in the ATM Hosted Buyer programme in the last three years
- Must be willing to adhere to all Hosted Buyer programme commitments and attendance policies as per the terms & conditions
- Be able to provide references for business conducted in the last 6 months to 1 year
- Must have an intermediate level of English in order to converse with international Exhibitors
Hosted Buyer Benefits
If you are successfully accepted onto the programme you will receive the following exclusive benefits and events organised by Arabian Travel Market and Official Partners:
- Complimentary hotel accommodation in one of ATM’s partner properties for four (4) nights
- Complimentary breakfast at your allocated hotel
- Daily transfers from the partner hotel to the exhibition venue
- Early access to the Online Diary
- Invitation to the highly exclusive ATM Party
- Exclusive invitation to La Perle by Dragone
- Participation in Speed Networking
- Opportunity to participate in other Hosted Buyer networking events (subject to change)
- Opportunity to attend onsite Buyer Forums
*Please note that flights, airport transfers and some transfers to/from optional networking events are not included in the Hosted Buyer Programme.
Hosted Buyer Commitments
- Attend a minimum of 35 pre-scheduled appointments: 10 on the first 3 days of the show and a minimum of 5 appointments on day 4
- Prepare to arrive the day before the start of the event and leave only after the close of the show
- Uphold all appointment diary commitments
- Complete Hosted Buyer & Company profiles in full
- Attend any mandatory networking events as scheduled
- Attend speed networking as scheduled
- Rate all appointments
- Complete the post show survey
- Hosted Buyers from certain destinations will also be asked to participate in a relevant Buyer Forum
A registration fee of US$250 + VAT will be taken if you are accepted onto the programme as a hosted buyer. Please note that this is not a deposit and is non-refundable. Please see full T&Cs.
If you are interested in a Hosted Buyer partnership, please contact ATMemail@example.com
Register as a Hosted Buyer
To register your interest in attending ATM as a Hosted Buyer, simply complete this form.