The ATM Hosted Buyer Programme is for senior-level travel industry buyers who have been qualified via the Arabian Travel Market Hosted Buyer application process to participate in an exclusive four-day programme of activities.
Hosted Buyer Programme
What is the Hosted Buyer Programme?
How to apply
To register your interest for the Hosted Buyer Programme, please complete the Interest form at the end of this page.
Please read all the benefits and requirements carefully before applying.
Requirements for participating:
- Senior travel industry professional in leisure, MICE, luxury and corporate travel with direct purchasing and contracting authority
- Direct spend in the Middle East
- Ability to demonstrate up-to-date Middle Eastern products or showcase a clearly defined business model for expansion into the Middle East
- Annual budget that is consolidated in various categories (flights, hotels, transport, etc.)
- Must not have participated in the ATM Hosted Buyer programme in the last three years
- Must be willing to adhere to all Hosted Buyer programme commitments and attendance policies as per the terms & conditions
- Be able to provide references for business conducted in the last 6 months to 1 year
- Must have an intermediate level of English in order to converse with international Exhibitors
Hosted Buyer Benefits
If you are successfully accepted onto the programme you will receive the following exclusive benefits and events organised by Arabian Travel Market and Official Partners:
- Complimentary hotel accommodation in one of ATM’s partner properties for four (4) nights
- Complimentary breakfast at your allocated hotel
- Daily transfers from the partner hotel to the exhibition venue
- Early access to the Online Diary
- Personalised support with pre-scheduling meetings in Connect Me, the meetings platform
- Invitation to the highly exclusive ATM Party
- Opportunity to visit Museum of the Future, Madame Tussauds Dubai and La Perle by Dragone (dates and times subject to change)
- Opportunity to participate in new and exclusive Hosted Buyer events
*Please note that flights, airport transfers and some transfers to/from optional networking events are not included in the Hosted Buyer Programme.
Hosted Buyer Commitments
- Attend a minimum of 35 pre-scheduled appointments: 10 on the first 3 days of the show and a minimum of 5 appointments on day 4
- Prepare to arrive the day before the start of the event and leave only after the close of the show
- Uphold all appointment diary commitments
- Complete Hosted Buyer & Company profiles in full
- Attend any mandatory Hosted Buyer events as scheduled
- Rate all appointments
- Complete the hosted buyer and official post show survey
A registration fee of US$250 + VAT will be taken if you are accepted onto the programme as a hosted buyer. Please note that this is not a deposit and is non-refundable. Please see full T&Cs.
ATM offers a semi hosted programme only and does not provide financial contribution towards flights.
If you are interested in a Hosted Buyer partnership, please contact [email protected]