Arabian Travel Market is located at the Dubai World Trade Centre. This is an exhibitions and international convention centre located on the city’s main highway and commercial skyscraper corridor, Sheikh Zayed Road.
How to get to Arabian Travel Market
Dubai World Trade Centre
Sheikh Zayed Road
Monday 17 May: 10.00 - 18.00
Tuesday 18 May: 10.00 - 18.00
Wednesday 19 May: 10.00 - 17.00
Take a look at the live floorplan which is organised by regions to discover your ideal position.
All available slots will be highlighted in blue.
Floorplan coming soon
Food & Drink
At the Dubai World Trade Centre there is a range of dining, retail and business services, whether you are an organiser, exhibitor or visitor. From car rental to pharmacies; coffee shops to banks.
Outlets are open from 6am for breakfast and throughout the day for lunch and dinner until event closing time.
Restaurants and cafés include: Caffe Nero, French Bakery, Hatam Restaurant, I love Juice, Japengo Café and more.
WiFi – free for visitors
The complex offers WiFi as a paid business service.
Dubai World Trade Centre offers wheel chair access throughout the complex, including a number of reserved parking spaces for disabled visitors.
Finding your way to DWTC
A range of transport options are available to get you wherever you want to be and these include:
- By train: Dubai Metro links DWTC to all major tourist attractions – including Dubai’s major business districts, major malls and hotels
- By taxi: Metered taxis across the city are easy to find, well-regulated, clean and comfortable, and provide a great opportunity to take in the sights of the city. Those that prefer to can opt for ladies-only taxis driven by women.
By car: There is direct access from the city’s main highway and commercial skyscraper corridor, Sheikh Zayed Road - giving you a direct gateway to all areas of Dubai and the wider UAE. Within the DWTC complex, take advantage of the extensive multi-storey parking facilities for around 5,000 cars as well as several free parking areas around the venue. See the parking map here.
For more information about how to get to the venue for ATM visit the Dubai World Trade Centre website.
ATM's partner airline, Emirates are offering attendees special fares to Arabian Travel Market attendees.
Use your Promotion Code to get special fares on Emirates.
Promotion code: EVE6A20
Travel Validity: 28 June 2020 – 6 July 2020
Book your travel today www.emirates.com and enter the above promotion code when you book.
This discount is only available for all pre-registered visitors and exhibiting staff, and the discount code will be sent out in various email communications in the run up to the show.
Terms and conditions
Emirates Terms and conditions
- Outbound and inbound travel must be within the validity period
- Destinations: Offer valid ONLY from and to gateway cities in which Emirates operates direct flights. (Including interline flights to gateway cities).
- Discount applicable: 10% off on Saver, Flex and Flex Plus online fares on Business Class and on Economy Class return fares. First Class no discount is applicable.
- Offer valid ONLY for return travel to Emirates gateway cities to DXB and not from DXB.
- The offer may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or special offer.
- Regular charges applies for any modification and changes as per the fare rule and conditions.
- The promotion code should be displayed on a secured website which is accessed by the attendees.
- All Emirates Skywards members will receive Skywards Miles for this trip when booked using the promotional code. Visit Emirates Skywards to become a member.
- Complimentary chauffeur-driven car for Business Class passengers.
Passports & visas
Please note this is only a guideline. It is important to check with your travel agent or embassy before making your travel arrangements for latest visa information. Overstay on visa validity period will result in detention and fines.
The following countries do not need to obtain a visa prior to their arrival in the United Arab Emirates:
United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Finland, Spain, Monaco, Vatican City, Iceland, Andorra, San Marino, Liechtenstein, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong-Kong, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait.
- Forms are only available from the embassy at the time of application.
- Females of any CIS states aged less than 30yrs will not be issued a visa.
- UK passports issued for 1 year, are not considered valid for travel to United Arab Emirates.
- For more detailed information regarding visas & whether or not they are available on arrival, access the embassy website at www.uaeembassyuk.net
- Applicants will be granted a free of charge visit visa on arrival in the United Arab Emirates: Passports (which must be valid 6 months) will be stamped with the visit visa as traveller passes through Immigration at any airport in the United Arab Emirates. Although the visa may be stamped for 30 days, it may be extended on request for up to 90 days for a small, variable fee.
- UK Nationals travelling on Emergency Passports (issued for 1 year total validity) are advised that these may not be accepted for entry into United Arab Emirates.
- This special category of visa is available for individual tourists from East and West Europe who are not entitled to be issued with a visa on arrival. The tourist visa, which must be sponsored by hotels and tour operators, entitles its holder to a 30 day stay and is non-renewable.
Please note the following:
- Holders of British Overseas Citizens Passport who do not have the right of abode in the UK do need visas to enter the United Arab Emirates.
- Citizens of Nigeria, Niger and Bangladesh may be given a visa valid for 14 days only.
- Israeli passport holders and those who have Israel stamps on their passports are not allowed to enter the United Arab Emirates.
- A security deposit of AED 2,000 is payable for female visitors from Libya, Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco. The amount is refundable when the visitor leaves United Arab Emirates. No deposit is payable for men and children under 18.
- All male and female visitors from Iraq must pay the AED 2,000 deposit to be refunded upon the departure of the visitor. No deposit payable for children under 18.
- Philipines Passport holders arriving from the Philippines need to present the original visa to the immigration authority in the Philippines to allow them to leave the country.
- Travellers are also advised that they should hold confirmed onward/ return tickets and proof of sufficient funds
Can't find what you're looking for?
If you can't find the answer you are looking for, please contact our Customer Services Team who will be happy to help.