1. Register online for free by 29 April to avoid AED 240 / USD 65 registration fee. From 30 April, we will start charging the registration fee up until the last day of the show on 9 May.
2. Plan your visit - use the ATM website to plan which stands you want to visit and which seminars you want to attend so that you have your diary scheduled and ensure you don't miss out on anything
3. Book your Hotel Accommodation - discover discounted accommodation options in Dubai using HotelMaps
4. Set Up Meetings in Advance - use the meetings planner open to all exhibitors, media and qualified buyers to set up your meetings in advance
5. Use our Official Hashtags - Not only is it a great way to be a part of the huge ATM community, but also it gives you that extra visibility amongst your peers and is a good way to meet new people. Our official hashtag is #ATMDubai
6. Floorplan - check out the floorplan in advance to help plan your visit
7. Check the website for seminar updates - ensure you keep checking back on the website for live updates for new speaker announcements and session synopsis additions
8. Read the Official ATM Preview - learn what to expect from ATM, hear interviews from key speakers and discover new products and annoucements due to take place on the show floor
9. Download the official ATM app - Navigate the show right from your pocket. Get access to an interactive floorplan, manage your meetings, explore the exhibitor directory and get event alerts with our new ATM app, launching April 2024.