- Only pre-registered WTM London visitors who are badge holders can attend this year. You will not be able to register on the day of the event.
- Visitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in the travel trade and/or tourism industries and associated industries and should be dressed in suitable business wear.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from WTM London.
- Anyone obtaining a WTM London visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave WTM London.
- Anyone attending WTM London should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
- By registering to attend WTM London, visitors will automatically have a “WTM Connect Me” account created for them allowing them to use the Organisers’ planning and networking tools and to message exhibitors and visitors before WTM London.
- No one under the age of 16 will be able to attend WTM London.
- With the exception of guide dogs, no pets or animals of any description will be allowed into WTM London.
- Anyone attending WTM London must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt WTM London.
- Media badges at WTM London are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the travel trade and/or tourism industry. Members of the media may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
- Official WTM London photographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at WTM London. Anyone attending WTM London consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing WTM London in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability.
- Everyone attending WTM London is required to comply with the Organisers’ C19 Safety and Security.
- No visitor to WTM London may take photographs or film videos or make any form of recording on any media at WTM London under any circumstances without the prior written permission of the Organisers.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from WTM London and ExCeL London who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers’ discretion.
- By choosing to allow your badge to be scanned by an exhibitor, sponsor or at any entrance, visitors will be providing their name and contact details to the exhibitor, sponsor or co-located event organiser contact them about their products or services. Plus by choosing to attend any session in our seminar theatres, visitors will have their badge scanned at entry and their name and contact details shared with the seminar host/exhibitor, sponsor and/or speaker, who may contact them about their products or services in relation to such session. This applies across the whole event including Travel Forward.
If you have any feedback or questions please contact email@example.com
Organisers: Reed Exhibitions Limited, Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1DN, United Kingdom