- Only pre-registered visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register onsite, and exhibitors who are badge holders will be able to attend the Event
- Visitors who register onsite at the Event will be charged a supplemental onsite registration fee of R$ 150,00.
- Admission is open to professional and business visitors and exhibitors who are involved in or have a direct connection or interest in the subject area of the Event or associated industries or organisations. Visitors and exhibitors should be dressed in suitable business wear.
- By choosing to allow their badge to be scanned by an exhibitor or sponsor during the Event, visitors will be providing their name and contact details to the exhibitor or sponsor, who may contact them about their products or services.
- By choosing to attend any session in our seminar theatres, visitors will have their badge scanned at entry and their name and contact details shared with the seminar host/exhibitor, sponsor and/or speaker, who may contact them about their products or services in relation to such session.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from the Event.
- Anyone obtaining a badge by theft, deception or other illegal means will likely be asked to leave the Event.
- Anyone attending the Event should carry and produce on request of the Organisers a personal photo-ID (e.g., passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers.
- No one under the age of 14 will be able to attend the Event.
- With the exception of guide dogs or other service animals, no pets or animals of any description will be allowed into the Event.
- Anyone attending the Event must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt the Event.
- Press badges at the Event are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the industry. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
Photography and Recording
- Official photographers and film crew will be taking photographs and recording and/or streaming videos at the Event. Each attendee authorises such photography and recording and permits the Organisers to use the attendee’s image, likeness and voice for archival and promotional purposes in any and all media, without liability, compensation or credit to the attendee.
- No visitor to the Event may take photographs or make any form of recording (including audio or video) on any media at the Event under any circumstances without the prior written permission of the Organisers.
Reservation of Rights
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from the Event and the venue who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers’ discretion.
Service, Safety and Security at our Events
The safety and security of our staff and attendees is our priority. We work closely with the venue, local and national authorities to identify risks, assess them and develop security plans for our events.
Everyone attending our events should be aware that the following are in place:
- Customer Service staff may approach you to assist you outside, at entry or inside the event
- Staff and attendees are required to wear ID badges provided
- Bag checks are in operation at our events
- Walkthrough or hand held scanners may be in operation at our events
- Cameras in operation at our events is monitored and recorded
- Uniformed and covert Security Guards are in attendance at our events
- Uniformed and covert Police are in attendance at some of our events
- Canine Security and Detection is in operation at some of our events
Everyone attending our events is requested to:
- Keep personal property with you at all times and do not leave any items unattended
- Report anything that looks unusual, suspicious or just out of place to a member of event staff
- Remain patient and courteous with event staff undertaking security checks.
- Follow the instructions of event staff at all times
- On their final visit to the event, dispose of their badge inside the event or when they’ve returned home, not in bins immediately outside the event.