15 - 17 April 2024
São Paulo, Brasil

Buyers at WTM Latin America

An extremely cost effective and time efficient to grow your network

If you are a travel buyer in the Latin American Travel Industry, WTM Latin America is your must-attend event, offering you the best opportunity to meet with leading travel suppliers and discover a wealth of diverse destinations and products catering to both inbound and outbound markets. Not only that, WTM is the perfect chance to keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends and innovations, network with peers and make valuable new connections by attending our popular seminars and participating in our networking events programme.

At WTM Latin America you can find several buyer programmes, see more details below. 

Hosted Buyer Programme

Ever since it was first launched in 2013, WTM Latin America has organized the arrival of international buyers who have decision-making power over the purchase of tourist products. 60% of these buyers come from Latin America and the remaining 40% from other countries. These buyers are carefully selected by WTM Latin America’s team, and carry out an agenda of meetings during the event, in addition to taking part in side events.

WTM Buyers’ Club

The WTM Buyers' Club is an exclusive benefits program for buyers who want to visit the event and take advantage of the meeting scheduling system in an independent way.

Agente na Estrada

The presence and participation of travel agents at WTM Latin America is of paramount importance to generate business and the relationship between all the stakeholders. For this reason, every year, the event selects and brings hundreds of travel agents from all of Brazil’s regions by means of the Agente na Estrada Program.

Interested in participating in the Hosted Buyer Programme?