- Register online for free - avoid AED150 registration fee by registering in advance by 30 April. There will be no over-the-counter registration at the show.
- Please download and print your badge before you arrive at ATM. On arrival you will be given a badge holder and lanyard which will be scanned on entrance.
- ATM is a SMART EVENT, which means you no longer have to rely on collecting business cards from exhibitors. Simply scan your badge on the ‘Smart Reader’ on each stand to request information from the relevant exhibiting company.
- The Event is not open to the general public. Only travel trade visitors, Buyers' Club members, exhibitors, travel media and influencers will be able to attend.
- There will be no provision for over-the-counter registration at the show or badge printing. Everyone must register online by 30 April to avoid the AED150 charge for online registrations during the show. Please print your badge at home / office and bring with you to be scanned on entrance.
- Admission is open to professional and business visitors and exhibitors who are involved in or have a direct connection or interest in the subject area of the Event or associated industries or organisations. Visitors and exhibitors should be dressed in suitable business wear.
- By choosing to allow your registration barcode to be scanned by an exhibitor or sponsor during the Event, including when attending any session in our seminar theatres, you will be providing your name and contact details to the exhibitor or sponsor, who may contact you about their products or services. Information detailing who you engaged with through the barcode scanning technology may be provided back to us for research and analysis purposes.
Data Sharing with the Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing
- Due to legal requirements, entry tickets to all events in Dubai must be supplied by the Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM) e-ticketing service. DTCM is the principal authority for the planning, supervision, development and marketing of tourism in Dubai.
- DTCM require Reed Exhibitions to provide your name, email, mobile number, country of residence, nationality, age, group, and, where applicable (i.e for event speakers), passport details.
- According to the DTCM’s “Frequently Asked Questions” the DTCM uses this data for various purposes including governmental resource planning and communication with ticket buyers and event registrants for market research to further improve the industry. If you have further questions about the DTCM e-ticketing service they can be contacted on email@example.com.
Dubai may not have equivalent privacy and data protection laws as those that may be afforded to you within your jurisdiction.
- As this is a legal obligation, we are unable to accept any registrations from those who do not wish for their information to be shared with the Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing.
- Registered attendees must not allow their entrance barcodes and e-badges be used by anyone else to access the event. Any failure to adhere to this is likely to lead to both individuals being removed from the Event.
- Anyone obtaining a registration by theft, deception or other illegal means will likely be asked to leave the Event.
- Anyone attending the Event should carry and produce on request of the Organisers a personal photo-ID (e.g., passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers.
- No one under the age of 18 will be able to attend the Event.
- With the exception of guide dogs or other service animals, no pets or animals of any description will be allowed into the Event without the prior written approval of the Organisers.
- Anyone attending the Event must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt the Event.
- Media registrations are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and influencers associated with the travel and tourism industry. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Media applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
Photography and Recording
- Official photographers and film crew will be taking photographs and recording and/or streaming videos at the Event. Each attendee authorises such photography and recording and permits the Organisers to use the attendee’s image, likeness and voice for archival and promotional purposes in any and all media, without liability, compensation or credit to the attendee.
No visitor to the Event may take photographs or make any form of recording (including audio or video) on any media at the Event under any circumstances without the prior written permission of the Organisers.
Reservation of Rights
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from the Event and the venue who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers’ discretion.