Arabian Travel Market Admissions Policy
- Only pre-registered trade visitors who are badge holders, trade visitors who register onsite, Buyers Club members, exhibitors who are badge holders and international press will be able to attend the Event. The Event is not open to the general public.
- Visitors who register onsite at the Event will be charged a supplemental onsite registration fee of AED 190 (US$ 50).
- Admission is open to professional and business visitors and exhibitors who are involved in or have a direct connection or interest in the subject area of the Event or associated industries or organisations. Visitors and exhibitors should be dressed in suitable business wear.
- By choosing to allow your badge to be scanned by an exhibitor or sponsor during the Event, including when attending any session in our seminar theatres, you will be providing your name and contact details to the exhibitor or sponsor, who may contact you about their products or services. Information detailing who you engaged with through the badge scanning technology may be provided back to us for research and analysis purposes.
Data Sharing with the Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing
- Due to legal requirements, entry tickets to all events in Dubai must be supplied by the Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM) e-ticketing service. DTCM is the principal authority for the planning, supervision, development and marketing of tourism in Dubai.
- DTCM require Reed Exhibitions to provide your name, email, mobile number, country of residence, nationality, age, group, and, where applicable (i.e for event speakers), passport details.
- According to the DTCM’s “Frequently Asked Questions” the DTCM uses this data for various purposes including governmental resource planning and communication with ticket buyers and event registrants for market research to further improve the industry. If you have further questions about the DTCM e-ticketing service they can be contacted on email@example.com.
- Dubai may not have equivalent privacy and data protection laws as those that may be afforded to you within your jurisdiction.
- As this is a legal obligation, we are unable to accept any registrations from those who do not wish for their information to be shared with the Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from the Event.
- Anyone obtaining a badge by theft, deception or other illegal means will likely be asked to leave the Event.
- Anyone attending the Event should carry and produce on request of the Organisers a personal photo-ID (e.g., passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers.
- No one under the age of 18 will be able to attend the Event.
- Students taking part in the Career in Travel programme, who have pre-registered, may be admitted if accompanied by their tutor only on Wednesday, 1st July 2020 and only if approved by the Organisers and provided that they comply with the Student Code of Conduct.
- With the exception of guide dogs or other service animals, no pets or animals of any description will be allowed into the Event without the prior written approval of the Organisers.
- Anyone attending the Event must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt the Event.
- Media badges at the Event are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Media applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
Photography and Recording
- Official photographers and film crew will be taking photographs and recording and/or streaming videos at the Event. Each attendee authorises such photography and recording and permits the Organisers to use the attendee’s image, likeness and voice for archival and promotional purposes in any and all media, without liability, compensation or credit to the attendee.
- No visitor to the Event may take photographs or make any form of recording (including audio or video) on any media at the Event under any circumstances without the prior written permission of the Organisers.
Reservation of Rights
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from the Event and the venue who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers’ discretion.
Service, Safety and Security at our Events
- The safety and security of our staff and attendees is our priority. We work closely with the venue, local and national authorities to identify risks, assess them and develop security plans for our events.
Everyone attending our events should be aware that the following are in place:
- Customer Service staff may approach you to assist you outside, at entry or inside the event
- Staff and attendees are required to wear ID badges provided
- Bag checks are in operation at our events
- Walkthrough or hand held scanners may be in operation at our events
- CCTV in operation at our events is monitored and recorded
- Uniformed and covert Security Guards are in attendance at our events
- Uniformed and covert Police are in attendance at some of our events
- Canine Security and Detection is in operation at some of our events
Everyone attending our events is requested to:
- Keep personal property with you at all times and do not leave any items unattended
- Report anything that looks unusual, suspicious or just out of place to a member of event staff
- Remain patient and courteous with event staff undertaking security checks.
- Follow the instructions of event staff at all times
- On their final visit to the event, dispose of their badge inside the event or when they’ve returned home, not in bins immediately outside the event.
If you have any feedback or questions about event security, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Organisers: Reed Exhibitions Limited, Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1DN, United Kingdom and G49 Building 9, Dubai Media City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, PO Box 502425.