Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group’s branded collection of the world’s finest private vacation homes, chalets and mansions, comprises a hand-picked selection of exceptional homes, each chosen for its outstanding quality and sought-after location, while also providing personalised service and experiences in keeping with the legendary hospitality of the award-winning brand.
Following Mandarin Oriental Exclusive Homes’ successful debut in 2022, the Group is now delighted to introduce an expanded collection of properties perfect for summer 2023. New homes include exquisitely restored masseria’s in Puglia, flawless contemporary villas with panoramic views from Super Cannes to Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, a stunning property nestled in the hills of Marbella and an exotic Balinese estate perched high on a cliffside in Uluwatu.
Mandarin Oriental have collaborated with StayOne to identify and select only the finest homes in the most popular leisure destinations, each having been subject to rigorous quality and safety checks, befitting the Mandarin Oriental brand. The homes have been selected to suit different customer needs with the best locations chosen for beachside vacations, authentic cultural experiences, health and wellness, secluded intimacy, family-friendly attractions or parties.
“Following on from a successful launch in 2022, for our first collection of Mandarin Oriental Exclusive Homes, we are thrilled to be adding new destinations and new experiences for our Fans around the world. Working carefully with StayOne, we are delighted to introduce new and exclusive villas in Puglia, the French Riviera, Andalusia, Bali and Ibiza. Each property has been individually hand-picked for our discerning customers, and to ensure they enjoy the exclusivity of a private home with the reassurance of Mandarin Oriental’s reputation for excellence.” said James Riley, Group Chief Executive of Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group.
“Our collaboration with Mandarin Oriental has created a unique offering in the luxury private home market and we were delighted with the success of the launch last year. Mandarin Oriental is a globally respected and trusted brand delivering legendary service and bespoke experiences and we are thrilled to be working with them to further extend this unique collection of exceptional homes, providing a tailored holiday experience for guests,” said Thomas Bennett, co-founder, StayOne.
Specific benefits of a Mandarin Oriental Exclusive Home include:
- Exclusive homes: inspected by Mandarin Oriental to ensure the utmost quality and safety standards, as well as prime locations within top leisure destinations. The homes can only be booked as part of Mandarin Oriental’s exclusive collection.
- Dedicated concierge: from initial booking right through to departure, a dedicated concierge will be on-hand to assist with pre-arrival requests and to arrange local experiences and transportation.
- Private, on-demand culinary experiences: an in-house private chef approved by Mandarin Oriental’s culinary experts will design bespoke menus based on guest preferences and local seasonal produce.
- Impeccable housekeeping: daily service inspired by Mandarin Oriental’s exacting housekeeping standards.
- Family-friendly experiences: Special arrangements for children of all ages.
- Thorough health and safety standards: all homes undergo rigorous health and safety audits, including increased hygiene awareness in response to COVID-19, overseen by Mandarin Oriental’s risk management team.
- Luxurious amenities: from opulent bathrobes to sustainable bamboo toothbrushes, a suite of amenities unique to Mandarin Oriental will form part of the experience.
- Exclusive benefits for Mandarin Oriental regular guests: Special benefits and experiences are provided for members of ‘Fans of M.O.’; the Group’s guest-recognition program.
The current collection of Mandarin Oriental Exclusive Homes comprises the following properties:
Uluwatu Estate – Uluwatu, Bali
This tropical estate, perched high on a cliffside above Nyang Nyang beach, is a perfect frame for the most spectacular view. Open air interiors pay homage to modern aesthetics, luxury and comfort whilst capturing the essence of Balinese style. Each of the eight independent suites offer a choice of indoor and outdoor bathing, with signature handcrafted baths set in private enclaves of immaculately groomed gardens.
Pricing from: USD 8,640++ / 3 nights